One of the best ways to save on auto insurance is to shop around and compare rates. Insurance for your car is a great safeguard against thievery, mishaps and so on. Almost everyone is reliant on their automobile and losing it due to an accident or theft will certainly be a monetary loss. It will also impact daily life like work, school and social activities etc.
Auto insurance provides 3 types coverage, property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for a stolen vehicle or damage to your car
- Liability coverage pays for legal culpability to for injury or property damage
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries and rehabilitation, as well as lost wages and funeral expenses.
A typical auto insurance package consists of a few different types of coverage. Some polices offer standard benefits, while others offer optional benefits for an additional premium. Common benefits include:
- New car benefits
- Driving other cars
- Medical expenses
- Lock replacement
- Personal effects
Additional optional benefits include:
As an independent agency, we can shop your quote with many of the top rated insurance carriers and provide a quote and coverage for your individual needs. Call us today at 888-724-2086 for a Carlsbad CA auto insurance quote.
- Motoring protection – which pays for personal injuries you or others may have experienced from the accident. Loss of property is also included in this service, as well as legal technicalities.
- Breakdown assistance – which offers assistance should your car break down. Specific information on these services can be attained at the time of renewal of your policy or when you get your initial quote.